Parliamentary Secretary Roderick Galdes
Parliamentary Secretary for Agriculture, Fisheries and Animal Rights
- March 2013: Reconfirmed as Member of Parliament and appointed as Parliamentary Secretary responsible for Agriculture and Fisheries and Animal Rights.
- 2008 - 2013: Reconfirmed as Member of Parliament and appointed as Labour's Spokesman for Shadow Minister for Planning, Housing, Urban Development and Construction and also Labour representative for MEPA board.
- 2004 - 2008: Elected member of Parliament.
- 2001 - 2004: Council Mayor - Qormi Local Council.
- 1994 - 2001: Elected as Councillor, forming part of Qormi Local Council.
- 1998 - 2013: Urban Planner at the Malta Environment & Planning Authority.
- 1980 - 1986: Qormi Primary School
- 1986 - 1991: Liceo Vassalli - Tal-Handaq
- 1994 - 1997: BA. Urban Planning - Master of Arts (Small Island States)